Tough to say but here goes
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. Alabama
3. Hank Williams Jr
4. Kid Rock
5. Brad Paisley
1)AC/DC
2)Rodney Atkins
3)Montgomery Gentry
4)Guns N' Roses
5)Van Halen
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Tough to say but here goes
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. Alabama
3. Hank Williams Jr
4. Kid Rock
5. Brad Paisley
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Korn
NIN
Clutch
Tool
Green Day
honestly though, i listen to a wide variety of music, bluegrass to heavy metal
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
No order...
1. Goose Creek Symphony
2. Hank3
3. Haggard
4. American Head Charge
5. The Old Crow Medicine Show
I'm gonna add my next 5..so I guess it'll round out a top 10
6-Guns N' Roses
7-Tool
8-Smashing Pumpkins
9-Motorhead
10-Kyuss
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
in no particular order all time
Biggie
Eminem
NWA
Linkin Park
Pink Floyd
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
This is kinda off topic...but do any of you find that new song where they whistle off and on as annoying as I do...I think I'd rather push needles under my fingernails than be subjected to that.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Pantera
Is in there for me
GO VOLS
Glenn Miller
AC/DC
Brooks and Dunn
Led Zep
Collective Soul
You could throw Mercy Me in there also.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. Woody Guthrie
3. John Fogerty / CCR
4. Louis Armstrong
5. Bob Dylan
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks